There was little traditional performance on top of this pavilion. The actress were dressed in Chinesse dresses, sang and danced with some traditional music. It was really nice, our children also seem to enjoy.
Here if you can see is little boy going #1 into the bike pad. It is very typical here. Just watch where you stepping.
- She does not like to be in stroller
- Walking through city freaks her out
- She does not appreciate when people touched her
- She believes that whatever we eat or drink she can have and wants (coffee, wine)
- She is strong. She almost pulled poor Marco down from the chair because he had a juice box that she wanted. Marco before her never had to fight over anything and it is not in his nature. I am sorry for him, he will have to adjust to this strong willed lady. She will also have to learn some boundaries